The Human Resources function of United Urology is focused on attracting, retaining, and engaging the best people, helping to foster the United Urology culture and promote an excellent employee experience. United Urology’s HR team manages multiple functions for its member practices including:
- Employee relations
- Talent management and talent acquisition
- Organizational development
The United Urology HR Team Works With Affiliates To:
- Assess and enhance talent acquisition, retention, and management.
- Create succession plans and leadership development practices.
- Develop employee onboarding programs.
- Evaluate and improve effectiveness of human resources processes, policies, systems, and practices.
- Implement and monitor personnel policies and compliance.
- Provide oversight and direction for training and development.