Leaders in Urology
The exceptional quality of the medical and professional staff at United Urology Group practices nationwide has built our reputation and position as leaders in the field of urology.
Whether you have just finished your surgical and fellowship training or have decades of clinical experience, there is a place for you at one of United Urology’s groups.
Why a Career with United Urology Group is Right For You:
- We offer a business infrastructure focused on building and supporting your practice.
- You have the ability to control your own destiny and focus on building the type of practice you want.
- A potential track for partnership.
- An integrated approach to urologic care.
- Access to a superior leadership team, an executive council of fellow urologists, and strong governance (both on the corporate and medical sides).
- Opportunities to work with a superior peer group focused on urology.
- Work/life balance is a focus at United Urology Group.
- An amazing staff and support team.
For more information about physician opportunities and joining a “Best Place to Work,” please contact Ryan Swailes, Director of Physician Relations, at email@example.com or 443-834-3381.