About Chesapeake Urology
Chesapeake Urology is the largest urology practice in Maryland and the Mid-Atlantic region, providing a comprehensive array of urologic services to patients. Chesapeake Urology operates 24 medical offices and 18 AAAHC-certified ambulatory surgery centers in Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Harford, Howard, Carroll, Montgomery, Prince George’s, Wicomico, Worchester, MD counties, Baltimore City, and Sussex County, DE, and has a staff of more than 900 including 90 physicians, 84 who are urologists.
Chesapeake Urology has also been named one of the top places to work in healthcare nationally by Modern Healthcare magazine and Becker’s ASC Review, and locally by the Baltimore Sun, Baltimore magazine and the Baltimore Business Journal.
- Chesapeake Urology has more than two dozen fellowship-trained doctors in a wide variety of urologic specialties.
- Many of our urologists are “super-specialists” having experience and training in specific conditions beyond general urology.
- Chesapeake Urology’s team also includes radiation oncologists, a urologic pathologist, male infertility and sexual health specialists, stone disease specialists, a reconstructive urologist, urologic oncologists, physician assistants, patient navigators, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, and many others.
- Chesapeake Urology has a robust clinical trials program spearheaded by renowned clinical investigators, offering patients with breakthrough therapies even before they are publicly available.
- Chesapeake Urology’s dedicated prostate cancer program has served countless men in their fight against this disease with success…and compassion.
Learn more about Chesapeake Urology, the Mid-Atlantic’s premier Urology practice – visit ChesapeakeUrology.com.